Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beihang University & Study in
Application Qualifications and Procedures for Doctor's Degree
1. The applicant is expected to study hard, observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of Beihang University.
2. The applicant should have a master's degree or have the equivalent educational background of a master's degree.
3. The applicant should be under the age of 45 in general.
4. The applicant should have a good command of English and have the ability to take courses in English or Chinese.
II. Application Procedures and Required Documents
Step 1: Apply online
Apply online at "Online Application System and Information Service for International Students".
Step 2: Prepare Materials
1. The Application Form for Doctoral Program which should be completed by the applicant
2. A Health certificate which bears the seal of clinic or hospital should be completed by a medical doctor after a physical examination
3. Duplicated copies of a notarized diploma or certificate and notarized school-certificate transcripts of complete academic records
4. Two letters of recommendation from teachers or experts at or above the level of associate professor
5. A certificate from the financial guarantor of the applicant
Notes: All the above-mentioned materials should be provided in English or with a translation in English.
Step 3: Submit Materials
All materials should be mailed or delivered directly to International School of Beihang University.